HSSC JOBS

Latest Govt. Jobs and Admission updates are available here.

Breaking

1 Nov 2020

Required Documents, Application Form & Procedure for MBBS Admission in LHMC

Required Documents, Application Form & Procedure for MBBS Admission in Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi 

Lady Harding Medical College is oldest Medical College of Delhi. This college is exclusively for girls and Governed by Govt. Of India. 
Admissions are based on merit of NEET UG Ranks. Seats will be allotted by the MCC on the basis of merit. 15% seats will be filled from All India Quota and remaining 85% seats will be filled from Delhi Quota. 

Required Documents-

After seat allotment the students have to report in the college for admission alogwilth required documents i.e. 
i. Online Registration Printout of DU form.
ii. Online Registration Fee Receipt from DU.
iii. Anti Ragging Undertaking. 
iv. Surety Bond.
v. Gap Year Certificate, if required.
vi. Demand Draft of Rs. 1355/- on account of College Fee.
vii. Provisional Allotment Letter issued by MCC
viii. Copy of Aadhar Card 
ix. NEET UG 2020 Roll No. & Admit Card
x. NEET UG 2020 Result (Score Card)
xi. Passport Size Colour Photo- 05 No.
xii. One Passport size photo of each parents/guardians.
xiii. Matric Certificate
xiv. 12th certificate and Mark sheet.
xv. OBC Certificate, if required
xvi. Father's SC/ST Certificate if required.
xvii. Migration Certificate for All India Quota students.
xviii. Last School Attended Certificate from School Principal.
xix. Latest Character Certificate prescribed by CBSE.
xx. OIC Card, if applicable.
xxi. Online locking of seat at MCC site 

To download Application Form, List of Required Documents, Surety Bond, Ragging undertaking and Registration on DU site after seat Allotment by MCC- Click here

For More info click the concerned links given below-

Click here to view the Bulletin of Information

Click here to view the Surety Bond More

Click here to view the Certificate from the Principal of the School

Click here to view the Certificate of Disability Appendix J

Click here to view the Appendix H-I

Click here to view the EWS Form

Click here for the notice regarding submission of documents for CW category entitlement/concession for seeking admission in UG courses (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) for the Academic Session 2020-21

Click here for online portal for submission of documents under CW Category for seeking admission in UG Course (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) for the Academic Session 2020-21

Delhi University Website- https://www.fmsc.ac.in/admission-ug.htm

No comments:

Post a comment