B.V.Sc. & A.H. and B.Tech (Dairy Technology), MVSc. AND Ph.D ADMISSIONS 2019-20 Schedule, Eligibility, Entrance Test, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and Counselling
Online application for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. and B.Tech (Dairy Technology) and offline applications for MVSc. AND Ph.D admissions are invited as per schedule given below-
Schedule/ Key Dates-
1. Date of availability of Admission Form- 06.05.2019 to 13.06.2019
2. Last date of submission of online Admission Form (excluding NRI) :
i) Without late fee 06.06.2019
ii) With late fee of Rs.600/- 13.06.2019
3. Date of Entrance Test (except NRI): 14.07.2019
4. Date of declaration of result of entrance test: Within one week of the Entrance Test
5. Counselling and Other Details:
The schedule of online counselling/seat allotment and other details pertaining to admission shall be displayed on the university website www.luvas.edu.in by 1st week of August 2019.
For NRI Candidates:
A. Last date of submission of online Admission Form :
i) Without late fee 01.08.2019
ii) With late fee of Rs. 600/- 08.08.2019
B. Counselling and Registration : (Committee Room, Dean, COVS) 28.08.2019 (10.00 A.M.)
Application processing, Entrance Test and Counselling fee:
Rs. 2800*/ - for GC/ESM/FF/PwD/EWS and Management Quota Seats of IIVER Rs. 700*/- for SC/BC Categories of Haryana State Rs.
4000*/- for NRI
ELIGIBILITY AND ADMISSION FORM for B.V.Sc. & A.H. ADMISSIONS
1. The candidates under all categories must have passed in 10+2 examination and obtained a minimum of 50% marks (except SC category) in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a “recognized*/ approved Board of School Education having equivalence by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi/CBSE/ICSE and also by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani”. As per Chief Secretary to Govt. of Haryana letter no. 22/129/ 2013- 1GSIII dated 16.07.2014, the SC category candidates will be allowed a relaxation up to 5% of the requirement for General Category i.e. the SC candidates securing a minimum of 47.5% marks in aggregate of the four subjects mentioned above will be eligible to apply for admission. No such relaxation will be applicable for management quota seats of IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak.
2. The candidate must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December, 2019. Candidates attaining 17 years on 1st January 2020 or later will not be eligible. The upper age limit for candidates of all categories (except SC and BC) is 25 years as on 31st December, 2019. This upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of SC and BC categories of Haryana State. No such relaxation in the upper age will be applicable for management quota seats of IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak.
3. The list of Boards/Universities, un-recognized/un-approved/not found equivalent by Board of School Education, Haryana /C.B.S.E./ICSE and Council of Boards of School Education, New Delhi, is given at Annexure-I. Later on, if any other Board is not found equivalent for 10th and/or 10+2, the certificate issued by such a board will be invalid and the candidates possessing such certificates will not be eligible for the admission. Inadvertently, if any such candidate is admitted, his/her admission shall be cancelled at any time by the Registrar besides disciplinary action as per rules.
4. In case result of the qualifying examination has been declared publicly but the certificate has not been issued by the concerned Board/University, such candidates shall have to produce a certificate (Annexure-IX) from the Head of the Institute last attended.
TO APPLY ONLINE FOR UG /DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES CLICK HERE
For Admission Notice for UG/PG Programmes 2019-20 CLICK HERE
To download Prospectus for admissions to BVSc. & A.H.(2019-20) CLICK HERE
To download Prospectus for admissions to B.Tech Dairy Technology programme (2019-20) CLICK HERE
To download Prospectus for admissions to Post Graduate Programmes (MVSc. & Ph.D.) (2019-20) CLICK HERE
To download Admission Form for admissions to Post graduate programmes (MVSc. & Ph.D.)-2019-20 CLICK HERE.
NOTE THAT APPLICATION FOR MVSc. AND Ph.D PROGRAMMES HAVE TO BE FILLED BY OFFLINE MODE ONLY