CHSL 2019- Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under:
Dates for submission of online applications: 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
Last date for receipt of application: 05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
Last date for making online fee payment: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during bank hours): 09.04.2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29.09.2019
No of Vacancies:
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in- >Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit as per norms.
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2019):
1. For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
2. For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
1. As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10- 06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas /certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
2. As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-I (2)(p), the programmes in engineering are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode.
3. Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01-08-2019 will also be eligible.
4. All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2/ Senior Secondary in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-08-2019, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by 9 documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e. 01-08-2019 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
5. In case of the candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification, such candidates shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments.
i. Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
ii. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
iii. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
For more info- Click here