Haryana MBBS/ BDS Admissions New Counselling Schedule dated 28.08.2018
DMER has notified that it is for the information of all the eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to MBBS/ BDS Courses in Medical/ Dental Institutes located in the State of Haryana and all the concerned that the in view of the orders of the Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court in CWP No. 15731 of 2018 dated 07.08.2018, the first round of counseling held on 03/04.07.2018 conducted by the State Government stands cancelled. The State Government will be conducting FRESH round of Combined Centralized Counseling for Admission to UG (MBBS/ BDS) Courses in Government/ Government Aided/ Private Unaided Medical/
Dental Institutes including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University) on the basis of merit of NEET-UG 2018 for the Academic Session 2018-19.
The fresh schedule of the counseling (offline) is as under:
Schedule of Admission for all category of seats
1st Round of counseling
1). Display of merit list- 22.08.2018 (Displayed already)
2). Physical Counseling in Director’s Office, PGIMS, Rohtak (Fee deposition on the spot)
(i) For Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges- 29.08.2018
(ii) For Pvt. Medical/Dental Colleges)- 30.08.2018
2nd Round of counseling (including NRI)
3). 2nd round of counselling in Director’s Office, PGIMS, Rohtak (Fee deposition on the spot)- 01.09.2018
Mop Up round
4). Display of merit list for mop up round- 01.09.2018
5). Mop-up Round in Director’s Office, PGIMS, Rohtak- 03.09.2018
6). Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Medical Colleges by the Counseling Authority (for MBBS Course)- 04.09.2018
7). Last date of joining- 05.09.2018
1. The admissions shall be subject to outcome of the SLP No. 21893 of 2018 titled as “Principal Secretary to Government of Haryana V/s Nisha Minor through her father” pending in the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
2. As per orders of Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court in CWP No. 15731 of 2018, the reservation for admission under BC-A and BC-B category will be provided to candidates with GROSS ANNUAL INCOME upto 6 lakhs with NO further sub classification i.e. upto 3 lakhs and 3 to 6 lakhs.
3. The candidates will have to deposit the fee in the shape of demand draft/RTGS/Credit card payable to Registrar, Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak at the time of counseling itself (on the spot).
4. Final number of seats under each category and in each institute shall be displayed on the website of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak www.uhsr.ac.in and also admission web portal www.uhsugadmissions.in The candidates should regularly visit these websites for updates.
5. Reservation and relaxation in age etc. shall be provided to the candidates of different reserved categories as per State Reservation Policy.
6. The personal appearance of the candidates along with all original documents in front of the Admission Committee at Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak is mandatory.
7. Any candidate who fails to deposit original documents and the fee at the time of counseling will not be considered and his/her claim to admission will be forfeited and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the order of merit.
8. Any orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court/Punjab and Haryana High Court/Amendments by the State Government/Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare/MCI/DCI shall be applicable.
9. Admission shall be made to only those institutes which are recognized and approved for admission from MCI/DCI and who have obtained consent of affiliation from the concerned University in accordance with the last date as prescribed by Government of India/Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India/State Government. The institutes that are unable to get affiliation and such approval from MCI/DCI/State Government/University shall not be considered for counseling.
10. The candidates who will register on the admission webportal from 23.08.2018 to 25.08.2018 for the mop up round will be considered only after exhausting the merit list of candidates who have earlier registered on the admission webportal.
11. ANY ADMISSIONS MADE BY ANY PRIVATE MEDICAL/DENTAL EDUCATIONAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTES INCLUDING THOSE UNDER PRIVATE UNIVERSITY IN THE STATE AT ITS OWN LEVEL SHALL NOT BE VALID AND SUCH ADMISSIONS SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS NULL AND VOID.
To view original schedule- Click here