Recruitment to the Post of Nursing Officer-2018 for AIIMS, New Delhi Schedule, Eligibility, No. of Posts, Selection Process, Written Test Schedule, Admit Card and Result
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for filling of following Group ‘B’ post at the AIIMS, New Delhi as under:-
1. Name of the Post- Nursing Officer
2. Number of vacancies (s)* and reservation- 551 posts
(UR- 279, SC-82, ST-41 and OBC-149) including 31 post of PWD (including 09 Backlog vacant posts) posts (one leg**)
3. Pay Band & Grade Pay- Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Essential eligibility criteria-
I. (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
(ii) registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council
II (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council;
(iii) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II. (i) above.
Age Limit for Direct Recruits- Between 18 and 30 years
Process of Selection- Written Test only
The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 13/06/2018 to 12/07/2018 upto 5:00 P.M.
1) General/OBC Candidates - Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
SC/ST Candidates - Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Persons with Disabilities - Exempted
2) The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
3) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
How to Apply-
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 13/06/2018 to 12/07/2018 upto 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for their record.
Written test will be held as per the following schedule:-
Date of Written Test- 16.09.2018 (Sunday)
Exam Centres- Major cities in India
Date of Declaration of Result- 26.09.2018 (Wednesday)
Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org as no admit card will be sent by post.
GUIDELINES/INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL APPLICATION FORM:-
See the Help Manual available online at www.aiims.edu and www.aiimsexams.org
To apply online- Click here