School Lecturer (School Education) Exam 2018 Schedule, Syllabus, Admit Card
Online application are invited by RPSC for recruitment of School Lecturers for School Education Department in various subjects.
Detail of Posts-
1. Geography Lecturer- 782
2. Economics Lecturer- 129
3. Punjabi Lecturer- 15
4. Rajasthani Lecturer- 06
5. Public Administration Lecturer- 05
6. Sociology Lecturer- 32
7. Drawing Lecturer- 40
8. Music Lecturer- 06
9. History Lecturer- 613
10. Commerce Lecturer- 118
11. Biology Lecturer- 166
12. Chemistry Lecturer- 160
13. Home Science Lecturer- 54
14. Hindi Lecturer- 849
15. Political Science Lecturer- 815
16. Physics Lecturer- 187
17. Agriculture Lecturer- 370
18. Mathematics Lecturer- 193
19. English Lecturer- 304
20. Sanskrit Lecturer- 156
For All Subjects except Drawing Lecturer
i) B.Ed. and PG in concerned subject from Govt. recognized University.
For Drawing Lect.
Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or equivalent exam. recognized by Govt.
Graduate with 5 yrs. experience of teaching Drawing in a recognized institution
Diploma of 5 years duration in Arts of any School/College of Arts recognized by Government.
For Home Science Lect.
B.Ed. and PG in concerned subject from Govt. recognized University.
Note- ''If required number of candidate are not available. In case Post Graduate in Home Science are not available than Graduate with Degree or Diploma in Education with 5 years experience of teaching Home Science of the standard of Secondary or Higher Secondary Class shall be eligible for the post of Senior Teacher in Home Science (preferable B.Sc. with Home Science) Graduates with Home Science will also be eligible if they are Post Graduate in any other subject but with Degree or Diploma in Education.”
ii) Knowledge of Hindi Devnagari and Rajasthani culture.
Minimum 21 and Maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2018
Pay Scale- Pay Matrix Level (L-12)
Candidates can apply online from 17.05.2018 to 16.06.2018
Online Correction in Application form- 17.06.2018 to 23.06.2018
How to Apply-
Only online applications will be accepted through website http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Scheme of examination and syllabus for the post of School Lecturer
(1) The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks. (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours. (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions. (4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers. (5) Subjects included in both the papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below:
Paper-I General awareness and General Studies
Duration: 1 Hour and 30 minutes
1 History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement- Question- 15, Marks- 30
2 Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test : Hindi, English- Question- 20, Marks- 40
3 Current affairs- Question- 10, Marks- 20
4 General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan- Question- 15, Marks- 30
5 Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009- Question- 15, Marks- 30
Total- Question-75, Marks- 150
Paper-II Subject Concerned
Duration: 3 Hours
1 Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level- Question- 55, Marks- 110
2 Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level- Question- 55, Marks- 110
3 Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level- Question- 10, Marks- 20
4 Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning.- Question- 30, Marks- 60
Total- Question- 150, Marks- 300
For more info view original notice- Click here