University College Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Updated on 01.07.2017
Admission Merit Lists FOR COUNSELLING
This is provisional list on basis of claims made by candidates who have applied in this college. This is not Final List. Any discrepancy may be e-mailed firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the time of counselling, the candidates must bring their original certificates as well as photocopies; Income Certificate in original & its copy for BCs and SBCs must be put up as well.
Merit List for counselling 2017
Candidates can download the merit list from the official website of the university.
To download the Merit list- Click here
CUTOFF LIST 2016
B.Sc Non Medical
B.Sc Medical [SC]
B.Sc Medical [EBP]
B.Sc Medical [SC]
B.Sc Medical [EBP]
1. Candidates must bring discrepancy regarding merit to the notice of the concerned convener before the date of counseling.
2. Backward Class ( A & B) category candidates must bring latest income Affidavit as per annexure - V
SCHEDULE FOR COUNSELING
(A). Semester system –
Sr. No. Class Category Date Time Venue
1. B.Sc – Ist (Home Science) General & Reserved 2.07.16 9:00 a.m Assembly Hall
2 B.Com – Ist General & Reserved 4.07.16 9:00 a.m Assembly Hall
3. B.Sc – Ist (Medical) General & Reserved 5.07.16 9:00 a.m Assembly Hall
4. B.Sc – Ist (N. M) General & Reserved 7.07.16 9:00 a.m Assembly Hall
5. B. A – Ist General & Reserved 8.07.16 9:00 a.m Assembly Hall
6. B.A. I (Hons) General & Reserved 11.07. 16 9:00 a.m Assembly Hall
7. B.C.A – Ist General & Reserved 12.07.16 9:00 a.m Assembly Hall
8. M.Sc- Ist (Eco) General & Reserved 12.07.16 9:00 a.m Room No.123(F.F)
9. M.Sc.- Ist Engineering Physics General & Reserved 12.07.16 9:00 a.m. Room No.140 (F.F.)
10. M.Sc – Ist ( Bio- Tech) General & Reserved 12.07.16 9:00 a.m. Room No 26 (G.F)
11. B.T.M - Ist General & Reserved 12.07.16 9:00 a.m. Room No. 120(F.F)
Discrepancies, if any, in the merit list, are to be sorted out by the candidates within two working days of the display of the merit list. The discrepancies can be reported in the college to the respective conveners/co-conveners from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or on the email of the Principal, University College, K.U.K. The email id is: email@example.com
The students whose names figure in the merit list are supposed to come for counseling on the said date and time mentioned against their respective stream/ course, along with their original documents.
The students who will avail the benefits of BC category both ‘A’ & ’B’ are required to bring their latest creamy layer certificate.
Counseling for vacant seats, if any (General and Reserved Categories of all streams / classes)
Display of the list of vacant seats on the College Notice Board : 13-07-2016 3-00 p.m.
Date and time for marking attendance : 14-07-2016 09-00 a.m. to 11-00 a.m.
Date & time for Counseling : 14-07-2016 11-00 a.m.
Admission will be made on merit. The candidates who fail to mark their attendance up to 11-00 a.m. on the above date shall forfeit their claim to admission. Candidates shall be required to make on the spot payment of their fee on the day of counselling itself failing which their admission will stand cancelled.
Counselling for admission against additional Sports / NCC / NSS Seats:
Date : 15-07-2016 Time : 9:00 a.m.
Venue : Assembly Hall
The candidates claiming admission against additional seats of Sports/NCC/NSS are required to submit the photo copies of their application forms for admission along with their application forms.
The selected candidates will have to deposit their fees on the day of counselling itself. Approximate Fee for various Courses ( to be deposited at the time of counselling)
Class Approx. Fee ( Rs.)
B.Sc. - I ( Med., N.M. & Medical) 6500
B. Com.-I 5500
B.A.-I ( Gen. & Hon.) 5500
B.A.-I ( Voc.) 6000
BCA/BTM-I ( SFS) 27000
Five years integrated courses 5500
For admission against additional Sports seats:
There shall be five additional seats in TDC-I over and above the sanctioned seats for outstanding sports persons. For admission against sports seats the candidate will be required to submit the grading certificate of sports issued by the Director of Sports and Youth Welfare, Govt. of Haryana, Chandigarh.
For any queries, call 01744 238049