WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL), AGAINST ADVT. NO. 1/2019, CAT. NO. 01, FOR UTTAR HARYANA BIJLI VITRAN NIGAM LIMITED, HARYANA
It is notified for the information of all concerned that Haryana Staff Selection Commission will hold written examination COMPUTER BASED TEST (ONLINE BASED)/OPTICAL MARKS RECOGNITION (SHEETS BASED) for the posts of JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL), AGAINST ADVT. NO. 1/2019, CAT. NO. 01, FOR UTTAR HARYANA BIJLI VITRAN NIGAM LIMITED, HARYANA on dated 27.04.2019 & 28.04.2019 at various institutions as per schedule given below-
1. Post - Junior Engineer (Electrical) Advt. No. 01/2019 Category No. 01
2. Date of Examination- 27.04.2019 (Saturday) & 28.04.2019 (Sunday)
3. Venue- As per admit card
Admit Card for written examination of the candidates will be uploaded on the Commission Web-site i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
The candidates can download the admit cards from the Commission Web-site from 22.04.2019-onwards.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow the same strictly.
No separate information will be sent to the candidates by the Commission through post.
Syllabus for Written Examination
The examination for the said post will comprise of 90 multiple choice questions of 90 minutes duration and divided into two portions comprising:-
i) 75% weightage for General awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi or Concerned or Relevant Subject as applicable.
ii) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
Each question will carry one marks
Total Marks: 100 marks
I. Written Examination- 90 marks
II. Socio-Economic criteria and experience: 10 marks
a) If no person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brothers and sons is, was or has been regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
i) If the applicant is Widow; or
ii) If the applicant is the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years, or
iii) If the applicant is the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years. (5 marks)
c) If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of 10 years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana.
No marks will be awarded for any period less than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
1. No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio economic criteria and experience under any circumstances. NOTICE TO THE CANDIDATES FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL), AGAINST ADVT. NO. 1/2019, CAT. NO. 01, FOR UTTAR HARYANA BIJLI VITRAN NIGAM LIMITED, HARYANA
2. The waiting list for the vacancies upto 25 at 25%, for vacancies between 25 to 50 at 15% and for vacancies above 50 at 10% subject to the minimum of two candidates shall be prepared during selection.
3. The main list as well as the waiting list shall remain valid for a period of one year from the date of recommendation There shall be no Interview/Viva-Voce.
For more info- Click here