HSSC Recruitment of Clerks-2019 Application Schedule, Eligibility, Required Documents, Written Test Syllabus, Admit Card, Previous Question Paper, Answer Key & Result. Advt. 05/2019
HSSC Clerk Bharti 2019
Online applications are invited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission for direct recruitment for 4858 posts of Clerks of Group-C through the URL address i.e http://adv52019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from 24.06.2019 to 08.07.2019 till 11.59 P.M.
Date of publication- 20.06.2019 (Advertisement No. 5/2019)
Opening date for submission of online applications- 24.06.2019
Closing date for submission of online application- 08.07.2019 (by 11:59PM)
Closing date for deposit of fee 11.07.2019
Details of Posts
i. Name of Department- Various Departments/ Boards & Corporations
ii. Cat. No. 1
iii. No. of Posts- 4858
Name of Post- Clerks.
i) 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Age: 17-42 years
Pay Scale: 5200-20200+` 1900 (GP) Pre revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs 19900.
General Male/Female- 100/-
General Female (Haryana resident)- 50/-
SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male- 25/-
SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female- 13/-
PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana- No Charges
Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus.
(i) The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
1. Written Exam 90
2. Socio-Economic criteria and experience 10
(ii) The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
Syllabus for Clerk Exam. 2019-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
(iii) The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
a. if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
b. if the applicant is:-
(i) a widow; or
(ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
(iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
c. If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
Examination Schedule: -
The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from 22.07.2019 to 18.08.2019 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card.
1. Certificate for an applicant whose father has died issued by Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar: Refer Annexure AI, AII.
2. Widow Certificate issued by Tehsildar: Refer Annexure BI, BII
3. Vimuktjati and Tapriwasjati Certificate issued by Tehsildar: Refer Saralharyana.gov.in or Antyodaya Saral Centers at distt. Level or Tehsildar office.
4. Experience Certificate issued by the concerned Appointing Authority: Refer Annexure D1.
5. “Self-declaration in prescribed format :Refer Annexure E1 to be uploaded alongwith application form.”
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.