Prarambh, School for Teacher Education, Jhajjar, Haryana Integrated Bachelor of Education Programme (Four-Year Integrated Course)
Prarambh, School for Teacher Education, Jhajjar, Haryana invites on-line applications for admission in a Four-year Integrated Bachelor of Education Degree Course in the following streams:
1. Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Education- 30 seats
2. Bachelor of Science + Bachelor of Education-70 seats
The course will be conducted as per scheme of studies approved by the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Detailed advertisement along with eligibility conditions, reservation and other instructions etc. can be downloaded from the website www.prarambh.org.in, http://www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in/.
1. On-line Registration and Submission of Application Form 12.04.2019 to 12.05.2019
2. Downloading Admit Card- 20.05.2019 to 08.06.2019
3. Date of Common Entrance Examination- 2019- 09.06.2019
4. Last date of Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks- 20.06.2019
5. CEE -2019 Result Declaration- 10.07.2019
Eligibility for B.Sc. B.Ed. Course
1. Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) (Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) (Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
2. Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognised by University/ Board with at least 60% marks .The examination should be recognised by M.D.U. Rohtak, the affiliating University of Prarambh.
3. Candidates who have passed +2 or any equivalent examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing /appeared in 2019 only.
Eligibility for B.A. B.Ed. Course
Candidates must have passed Hr. Secondary/Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination in Science, Arts and Commerce streams with at least 60% marks in 2017, 2018 or appearing /appeared in 2019. The examination should be recognized by M.D.U. Rohtak, the affiliating University of Prarambh.
Common Entrance Examination
A Common Entrance Examination for admission to a Four-year Integrated Bachelor of Education Degree will be held as per schedule.
Keeping in view the rationale and objectives of establishing this premier institute and ensuring quality education, the minimum qualifying criteria, in all the disciplines, in the Common Entrance Examination will be same as RIE’s i.e. Results of Common Entrance Examination & Ranking For B.Sc. B.Ed. 60% from Entrance examination and 40% from Obtained marks of PCM or PCB out of Maximum marks of PCM/PCB in qualifying examination. For B.A. B.Ed. 60% from Entrance examination and 40% from obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of Maximum marks of qualifying examination.
Merit List B.Sc. B.Ed. Click here