DMRC- DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD. RECRUITMENT 2018 FOR 1896 VARIOUS POSTs Schedule, Qualification, Age, Application Fee, Syllabus for CBT, Admit Card, Answer Key & Result
ADVT NO: DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018 Dated: 27.01.2018
Online applications are invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC via website- www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
Regular -Executive Category posts-
Post Code Name of Post TOTAL Vacancies
RE01 Asstt. Manager/ Electrical- 21
RE02 Asstt. Manager/ S&T- 12
RE03 Asstt. Manager/ Operations- 08
RE04 Asstt.Manager /Fire- 02
RE05 Asstt.Manager/ Stores- 02
RE06 Asstt.Manager/ Environment- 01
RE07 Asstt.Manager /IT- 03
Regular-Non-Executive Category posts-
RNE01 Jr.Engineer/ Electrical- 192
RNE02 Jr.Engineer/ Electronics- 135
RNE03 Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical- 87
RNE04 Jr.Engineer/ Civil- 24
RNE05 Jr.Engineer/ Environment- 02
RNE06 Asstt. Programmer- 09
RNE07 Legal Assistant- 04
RNE08 Fire Inspector- 10
RNE09 Librarian- 02
RNE10 Maintainer Electrician- 317
RNE11 MaintainerElectronic Mechanic- 530
RNE12 Maintainer - Ref & AC Mechanic- 33
RNE13 Maintainer - Fitter- 178
Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years-
CE01 Asstt. Manager/ Electrical- 25
CE02 Asstt. Manager/ S&T - 22
CE03 Asstt. Manager/ Civil - 44
CE04 Asstt. Manager/ Alignment Design - 01
Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years-
CNE 01 Jr.Engineer/ Electrical- 07
CNE 02 Jr.Engineer/ Electronics- 102
CNE 03 Jr.Engineer/ Civil- 96
CNE 04 Office Assistant- 14
CNE 05 Store Assistant- 13
1. ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START- 27.01.2018 (10.00 hrs )
2. ONLINE Application Fee to be paid between- 01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018
3. LAST DATE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATIONS- 26.02.2018 (23: 59 hrs.)
4. Availability of Call Letters on DMRC website for CBT Will be intimated by email/sms on registered email/phone number
To view Educational Qualification and category wise posts- Click here
For posts of JE candidates with higher qualification in respective disciplines can also apply. However, for the posts of Maintainer/(Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Ref & AC Mechanic and Fitter), viz., post codes (RNE10, RNE11, RNE12 & RNE13), candidates must have done ITI in specified, above mentioned trades. Candidates having higher qualification, viz.BE/BTech/Diploma etc., but not having ITI in specific trades, are not eligible for theses posts of Maintainers from post codes RNE10 to RNE13).
Age between as on 01.01.2018, 18 to 28 Years, i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.2000, for all posts.
Pay & Emoluments:
The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA), except for the posts of Office Assistant & Store Assistant, as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, perks as applicable to TOs, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. However, candidates for the post of Office Assistant & Store Assistant, will be paid a lump sum salary of Rs.45,000/- per month.
1. UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction)
2. SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
3. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to pay separately for each post.
How to apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances,
he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “<Title No.>”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and
7. Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application
form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of:-
a) Recent passport size color photo(maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
b) Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
8. Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
9. Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with
unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied form) will be generated and should be downloaded
for any future communication regarding application form.
10. Until the payment is made, the candidate will not be registered for the test
Syllabus/Paper Style for Computer Based Test (CBT):
The CBT will consist of two papers- (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day at the same centre).
Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (General English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter and Ref & AC Mechanic) and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade.
There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks.
There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1 /3 marks will be deducted.
The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.