Delhi Teachers PGT, TGT, Assistant Teacher (Primary & Nursery) Recruitment 2017, Detail of Posts, Key Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Mode of Selection, Admit Card, Answer Key etc.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/17
Online Applications are invited by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board for recruitment to the following posts under Directorate of Education Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in
The closing date for submission of online application is upto 5 P.M. on 31/01/2018 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Opening Date of Application:-05/01/2018
Closing Date of Application:-31/01/2018
S. No . Post Code Name of Post Vacancies
1. 87/17 Special Education Teacher- 605
2. 88/17 Asstt. Teacher (Nursery)- 320
3. 89/17 Asstt. Teacher (Primary)- 1394
4. 90/17 Physical Edn. Teacher- 919
5. 91/17 Drawing Teacher- 295
6. 92/17 Domestic Science Teacher- 199
7. 93/17 PGT Home Science Female- 114
8. 94/17 PGT Physical Education- Male- 86
9. 95/17 PGT Physical Education- Female- 74
10. 96/17 PGT Fine Art –Male- 17
11. 97/17 PGT Fine Art – Female- 13
12. 98/17 PGT Music- Male- 1
13. 99/17 PGT Music- Female- 2
14. 100/17 PGT Biology - Male- 8
15. 101/17 PGT Biology – Female- 7
16. 102/17 PGT Chemistry - Male- 11
17. 103/17 PGT Chemistry - Female- 10
18. 104/17 PGT Commerce Male- 13
19. 105/17 PGT Commerce Female- 15
20. 106/17 PGT Economics - Male- 10
21. 107/17 PGT Economics - Female- 22
22. 108/17 PGT English – Male- 73
23. 109/17 PGT English - Female- 83
24. 110/17 PGT Hindi – Male- 113
25. 111/17 PGT Hindi – Female- 131
26. 112/17 PGT History – Male- 92
27. 113/17 PGT History – Female- 113
28. 114/17 PGT Pol. Science - Male- 88
29. 115/17 PGT Pol. Science - Female- 115
30. 116/17 PGT Sanskrit – Male- 29
31. 117/17 PGT Sanskrit – Female- 19
32. 118/17 PGT Geography - Male- 52
33. 119/17 PGT Geography - Female- 17
34. 120/17 PGT Maths – Male- 8
35. 121/17 PGT Maths – Female- 12
36. 122/17 PGT Physics – Male- 9
37. 123/17 PGT Physics – Female- 9
38. 124/17 PGT Punjabi - Male- 1
39. 125/17 PGT Punjabi - Female- 2
40. 126//17 PGT Urdu – Male- 2
41. 127/17 PGT Urdu – Female- 5
42. 128/17 PGT Agriculture – Male- 1
43. 129/17 PGT Sociology - Male- 42
44. 130/17 PGT Sociology - Female- 41
45. 131/17 TGT English – Male- 367
46. 132/17 TGT English – Female- 311
47. 133/17 TGT Maths – Male- 286
48. 134/17 TGT Maths - Female- 324
49. 135/17 TGT Natural Science - Male- 222
50. 136/17 TGT Natural Science - Female- 194
51. 137/17 TGT Social Science - Male- 303
52. 138/17 TGT Social Science Female- 300
53. 139/17 TGT Bengali – Female- 1
54. 140/17 TGT Hindi – Male- 271
55. 141/17 TGT Hindi - Female- 151
56. 142/17 TGT Punjabi – Male- 88
57. 143/17 TGT Punjabi – Female- 126
58. 144/17 TGT Sanskrit – Male- 114
59. 145/17 TGT Sanskrit – Female- 140
60. 146/17 TGT Urdu – Male- 78
61. 147/17 TGT Urdu – Female- 135
62. 148/17 Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC)- Male- 222 63. 149/17 Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC)-Female- 210 64. 150/17 PGT Computer Science-Male- 98
65. 151/17 PGT Computer Science-Female- 99
EXAMINATION FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT:
₹ 100/- (One Hundred only)
a) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
b) Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
c) The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited. d) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
MODE OF SELECTION:
The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable. * Examination Scheme : DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given in Annexure-I. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
(i) The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
(ii) There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
(iii) The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.
(iv) The Board has fixed the minimum qualifying marks for different categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXSM) in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available and the same is available on the website of the Board, however, cutoff marks for selection in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by the candidates and number of vacancies.
(v) The Board makes provisional selection of the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time of submission of document and recommends the same to the indenting/user department. Further the Appointing Authority i.e. the indenting/user department verifies and satisfies itself about the authenticity of documents/certificates and eligibility as per the Recruitment Rules before finally appointing the candidate(s). Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidate does not confer upon him/her any right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
(vi) In case of combined examination for more than one related posts the preference order of the posts by the candidate will be obtained at the time of document verification.
(vii) If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination, the candidate older in age will get preference. In case of further tie, candidate having higher marks in Section “A” of the test shall be preferred.
(viii) In case of Combined Examination of common posts, the result of earlier post code shall be processed first.
(ix) The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
(x) Candidates may apply for more than one post codes but The Board may hold the examinations of two or more different post codes on the same day and candidate may opt to take the examination of any one post code only
SYLLABUS: ( for One Tier and Two Tier Examination Schemes )
One Tier (G/T) Examination:-
(i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
(ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
(iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
(iv) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
SECTION B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only):
Post specific subject related questions:
Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination Schemes:
I. Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
II. Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
A. Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
(i) General Intelligence & reasoning ability - same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
(ii) Quantitative Aptitude - In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
(iii) General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
(iv) English language & Comprehension - same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level.
For Qualification and other information- Click here