HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Advt. No. : 5 Date of Publication: 28.02.2017
HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION invites online applications for recruitment to the following posts:-
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-‘B’) in Housing board, Haryana- 09
2. Deputy District Attorney (Group-B) in Prosecution Department, Haryana- 05
3. Scientist-B (Group-B) in the Haryana State Pollution Control Board- 01
1. Closing date for the submission of applications online : 29.03.2017
2. Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including : 03.04.2017 upto 04:00 P.M. Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala.
3. Closing date for receiving printed application form alongwith documents in support of the claim in Commission’s office: 10.04.2017 (18.04.2017 for the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States/Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh).
Category No. 1:- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-‘B’) in Housing Board, Haryana.
Qualified Engineer with a degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institution with knowledge of Hindi upto Matric Standard.
Specialization in Structural Design.
Category No. 2 Deputy District Attorney (Group-‘B’) in Prosecution Department, Haryana.
(i) Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.
(ii) Who has practised as an advocate or pleader at the bar for a period of not less than five years.
(iii) Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher.
Category No. 3 Scientist-‘B’ (Group-‘B’) (Unreserved) in the Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
i. M.Sc.in first division in the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Micro-Biology/ BioChemistry/ Environmental Sciences (with Degree in Science).
ii Hindi upto Matric
How to Apply-
The online application can be filled up to 29.03.2017 upto 5.00 p.m. by using Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled.
No offline application form will be accepted by the office.