ADMIT CARD FOR PST/SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) - 2015-16
1. PST/SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENT PHASE WILL COMMENCE FROM 01/07/2016 AT 37 DESIGNATED RECRUITMENT CENTRES AND ADMIT CARD WILL BE UPLOADED BY 20/06/2016. CANDIDATES CAN DOWN LOAD THEIR ADMIT CARD ACCORDINGLY FROM WEBSITE “www.crpfindia.com”.
2. CANDIDATES SHOULD ENSURE TO APPEAR FOR PST/SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS ON GIVEN DATE AND TIME AS MENTIONED IN THEIR ADMIT CARD AT RESPECTIVE RECRUITMENT CENTRE. CLAIM FOR LATE/NOT REPORTING OF CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
3. CANDIDATES MUST BRING AADHAAR CARD AT THE TIME OF PST/SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS. IN CASE, THEY DO NOT PRODUCE AADHAAR CARD SAME MUST BE SUBMITTED IN NEXT STAGE FAILING WHICH THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED.
4. CANDIDATES MUST FULFILL CRITERIA AS MENTIONED IN ADVERTISEMENT WHICH IS AVAILABLE IN WEBSITE “www.crpf.nic.in”.
5. CANDIDATES MUST CARRY ALL ORIGINAL EDUCATIONAL/CASTE CERTIFICATE ALONGWITH ONE SET OF PHOTOCOPY OF THESE DOCUMENTS
To download Admit Card Click here
DO NOT MULTIPLE DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMIT CARD. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE DOWNLOAD OF DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD, CRPF MAY BLOCK YOU FROM DOWNLOADING ADMIT CARD, FURTHER.
Important instruction to the candidates
1. Call letter to appear for the PST/Scrutiny of documents is purely PROVISIONAL. Later at any stage if it is found that you do not fulfills any of the eligibility conditions, your candidature shall liable to be cancelled and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. Hence you are advised to ensure that you are fulfilling all the eligibility conditions given in the recruitment advertisement.
2. Candidate will be permitted to appear at Recruitment centre as shown in their admit card and not at any other centre. As such ensure bringing admit card for the PST/Scrutiny of documents.
3. Candidates should bring any one of the original evidence viz. Driving license, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN card, I/card issued by school & college duly affixed his/her photograph for identity otherwise he/she will not be allowed to enter the Recruitment centre.
4. Left thumb impression of the candidates will be taken during PST/Scrutiny of documents. Therefore candidates should ensure to keep their left thumb in proper (neat & clean) position.
5. No fare for journey is admissible for appearing in the PST/Scrutiny of documents. As such candidate may arrange for boarding/lodging at his own .
6. The candidates must keep this admit card with them till declaration of final result. However they are liable to show the admit card while entering the Recruitment centre for the PST/Scrutiny of documents and on asking by the board or any other officer conducting Recruitment.
7. Recruitment centres shall not be responsible for any incident/accident occurred during PST/Scrutiny of documents. Therefore, no claim for any compensation for same shall be entertained.
8. Candidate reporting for the PST/Scrutiny of documents are advise to ensure that they are fully eligible and fulfils all prescribed physical standards as published in Employment News for week ending 09/04/2016 to 15/04//20106.
9. There will be PST/Scrutiny of documents for the ex-servicemen and their physical measurement will be recorded, however they will not be eliminated on the ground of measurement.
10. Candidates qualifying in PST/Scrutiny of documents will be called for second phase of recruitment process i.e. written examination. Selected candidates will have to download their admit card for written examination from website “ www.crpfindia.com “.
11. Candidates are advise to visit website “www.crpfindia.com” regularly to download their admit card and check status of result.
Instruction for candidates regarding validity/ of various certificates/ documents
i. Date of discharge, in discharge certificate of serving Defence personnel should be on or before 05/05/2017 in prescribed format. Certificate with discharge date on or after 06/05/2017 will not be accepted.
ii. Undertaking in the format prescribed in Annexure-E (of Advertisement published in Employment News for week ending 09/04/2016 to 15/04//20106). from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.
iii. Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC should be in prescribed format as Annexure-B/C of the Advertisement from candidates for seeking reservation/age relaxation. Caste should be notified in central list of GOI.
iv. OBC certificate should be issued with non creamy layer status (within 3 year of closing date) on or after 05/05/2013. Certificate issued on or before 04/05/2013 will not be accepted. Further, the department has decided to accept OBC certificate in prescribed format issued after closing date, but within the period of 180 days from the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 05/05/2016.
v. Certificate from candidates who availed relaxation in height (area/state/category) in prescribed format as per Annexure-D of the Advertisement.
vi. Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims wherein the victim was killed as mentioned in Para-9 (ii) of the Advertisement.
vii. West Pakistani refugees will submit/produce certificate issued through Sarpanch or Nambardar against domicile certificate.
Candidate should bring following documents (Original and Photo copy both) with them at the time of PST/Scrutiny of documents
a) Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age and educational qualification.
b) Requisite Education certificate (12th pass) as per eligibility criteria.
c) Certificate from serving Defence personnel.( For defence personnel only)
d) Undertaking from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.( For ESM only)
e) Caste Certificate in the format prescribed for seeking reservation/age relaxation
f) Certificate from candidates who availed relaxation in height/chest measurement
g) Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims as mentioned in Para-9 (ii) of the Advertisement.
h) 04 Passport size latest photos For any query may be contacted on helpline no. 011-24368630